No Experience Necessary
Question by Jeanne B: Would some of you in San Diego help me please?
My nephew is moving to San Diego for a new job. I’d like to help him with his move. I’m not asking every one to answer all my questions. If you can just give me some information about one or more of the questions I would appreciate it very much.
1) What areas are the “bad” neighborhoods to live in?
2) What neighborhoods are too expensive for most people to afford?
3) Are there lots of yard sales there?
4) Are there any thrift stores in San Diego?
5) Is it very humid in San Diego? What is the average humidity?
6) Are people in San Diego open and friendly?
7) Are the grocery stores there any more expensive than any place else? I’m asking about the big chain stores, not the privately owned stores or very exclusive stores.
8) What are the current gas prices there?
9) Can you add some comments to what I haven’t asked?
Again, thank you all very much for your help.
Answer by Bondgirl
As a Canadian, I can honestly say that San Diego is THE nicest American city I have ever visited. People are nice, the place is clean, and it’s easy to get around. I’d go back there in a heartbeat.
Add your own answer in the comments!