No Experience Necessary
QuadHands Helping Hands Third Hand Soldering Tool and Vise – Four Flexible Metal Arms Can Be Positioned Exactly Where You Want – Professional Grade
- Third hand? How about four extra helping hands with extra strong and flexible arms? With QuadHands you get 4 adjustable metal gooseneck arms with industrial strength, stainless steel, precision alligator clamps.
- 8 inch by 8 inch (8″ x 8″) powder coated steel base is heavy and extremely sturdy to ensure your workstation doesn’t tip over or move an inch. Rubber lines the feet of the steel base to provide more stability and to protect your work space’s surfaces from scratching and scuffing.
- The ultimate work bench vise for any professional or hobbyist who relies on perfect precision and stability – from engineers to artists. Use for any electronic, soldering, crafting, painting, replica, figurine and hobby work – or any precision project that requires extreme accuracy.
- QuadHands started as a necessity for our own in-house USA based manufacturing and engineering efforts. We’re an American company, owned and operated right here in Charleston, South Carolina
- QuadHands rig now includes additional removable silicone coverings for extra protection while working on delicate objects such as microchips and other electronics.
FOUR FLEXIBLE ARMS – Third hand? How about a fourth, fifth and sixth hand? That’s what you get with QuadHands…4 adjustable metal gooseneck arms and stainless steel precision alligator tip clamps, with removable silicone coverings. They’re strong enough to keep a tight vise-like grip and will stop your work surface from moving. You can easily walk away from your project and return to it exactly how you left it. No more juggling loads of items all at once. EXTREMELY STURDY – Our powder coated st
List Price: $ 45.95
Price: $ 45.95
Find More Charleston Jobs Products