Find job openings and jobs available now.

Q&A: How can I legally move in with my older sister?

by tom44 on April 27, 2013

200 Companies Hiring Home Workers Now – Click Here
No Experience Necessary

Question by TianaRose: How can I legally move in with my older sister?
I am 15 and I live in Washington State, my older sister who is 27 will be moving from her apartment here, to a house in California. She has agreed to be my legal guardian if I can move in with her (with permission from our parents). Do we have to have a reason such as unfit parent to do this? And if not, and I do get permission, what else is required?

Best answer:

Answer by Love.Canada
just permission

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Take back your privacy!

Are you currently Unemployed?
Learn insider tips to landing a Federal Job

How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job

Learn 4 Tips To Find Entry Level Jobs – Click Here

Share Button

One thought on “Q&A: How can I legally move in with my older sister?

  1. ranger_co_1_75 says:

    If your parents agree, all you need is a notorized letter from your parents saying they are responsible for your medical cost, but your sister has legal authority to authorize any medical procedure necessary for life saving. That’s all that is necessary.

    You would still have to check with your parents for non-life saving medical cost, such as a tummy tuck or boob job.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Popups Powered By :
SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline