No Experience Necessary
Phoenix Systems (2002HD-B) Heavy Duty Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, One Person Bleeder, Cast Aluminum
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The MaxProHD is considered a Heavy Duty tool for everyday shop use. It is compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. Comes with a injection molded hard case and is constructed of cast aluminum alloy.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix MaxProHD Heavy Duty Shop Use Reverse Bra
List Price: $ 399.99
Price: $ 323.43
Related Phoenix Jobs Products