Find job openings and jobs available now.

Medical help in Seattle?

by tom44 on September 4, 2012

200 Companies Hiring Home Workers Now – Click Here
No Experience Necessary

Question by Travel Lover Man: Medical help in Seattle?
I live in Seattle and i have a bad skin condition that has spread all over my body, it really itches and when i scratch where it itches it gets really red and bumpy and the skin gets inflamated. I dont know what it is but I dont have a job, money or med insurance. Is there a hospital that would see me or how can i see a DR to get diagnosed and medication?

Best answer:

Answer by xanadufriends
go to harborview hospital er…..they will help you, and also help you get the free state health insurance so that there is no cost

Give your answer to this question below!
Take back your privacy!

Are you currently Unemployed?
Learn insider tips to landing a Federal Job

How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job

Learn 4 Tips To Find Entry Level Jobs – Click Here

Share Button

Comments are closed.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Popups Powered By :
SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline