No Experience Necessary
Question by Dreamer: I have to be interviewed for a teaching job in memphis, tn, and I need some advice please?
1. What are some questions that I should ask the interviewer?
2. I am very nervous.
3. I have never taught full-time. I am a 35 year old male, and graduated from college in 2008.
4. The job would begin next week, and I live several hours away from the area.
Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
It’s a telephone interview.
Answer by JonnyVegas
1. You should ask how many teachers have been assaulted in the last year and if their injuries were fatal. Also find out if you have to come out of your own pocket to pay for supplies for the kids and if you will make enough to eat or if you should get on food stamps.
2. Don’t worry about it, they’ll probably take anyone who wants the job at this point.
3. I see a move in your near future.
Give your answer to this question below!