No Experience Necessary
Atlanta Post Caps 6×6 Post Cap | White New England Pyramid Style Square Top for Outdoor Fences, Mailboxes & Decks
- Atlanta Post Caps are designed to enhance the look of your fence, mailbox, deck, porch, staircase, or railing while protecting your posts from weather deterioration and natural wear-and-tear for 10 years
- Easy installation in 4 steps thanks to our patented SNAP-CAP design – simply place the base on your post, secure with 2 screws in the pre-drilled holes, align the cap on the base, and press the cap to snap into place
- Atlanta Post Caps are made from remarkably sturdy ASA resin, a durable, waterproof, and impact-resistant composite material often used in automobile production and will outlast any wood product on the market
- You can customize the look of your post caps by painting with outdoor spray paint. If not, the UV stable material means you don’t have to worry about warping, fading, or discoloration
- Your 6×6 nominal post cap is designed perfectly fit nominal/standard sized lumber posts measuring 5.5″ x 5.5″ up to 5.75″ x 5.75″ inches (always check your lumber dimensions before purchasing), and comes with one easy-install base & one New England pyramid style snap-on cap
Atlanta Post Caps is our family owned & operated business, and we distribute millions of post caps worldwide from our headquarters in Decatur, Georgia. We’re the only patented post cap on the market and are proudly manufactured in the United States!
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR POST CAP:
1 – SLIDE: Slide the post cap base onto your post. The bottom of your post cap base is smaller than the top of the post cap, and the two cap supports should be on top side of the base.
2 – SCREW: Secure the
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 12.99